What you see depends on what you're looking for...
smile even if you're down?i always do that, but you know,i NEVER cheer up.btw i dont have a blogsoi'll just tell you who i ameven though you've probz already guessedhahaxxjoanna
Of course it does ^^ You just haven't smiled from your heart. And yes, I guesssed :D
smiling from your heart...thats...interesting...and it sounds hard to do...
it's kat (: wow smiling does actually work :O hehe
See?
Really?it works?or does it only work for some people?WHY DOESN'T IT WORK FOR ME?!I'VE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP A SMILE ON MY FACE FOR SO LONG! AND I AM TIRED OF DOING THAT! WHY CAN'T I CHEER UP WHEN I SMILE?!
sighs.. me stalk me stalk guigui~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smile even if you're down?
ReplyDeletei always do that, but you know,
i NEVER cheer up.
btw i dont have a blog
so
i'll just tell you who i am
even though you've probz already guessed
haha
xxjoanna
Of course it does ^^
ReplyDeleteYou just haven't smiled from your heart.
And yes, I guesssed :D
smiling from your heart...
ReplyDeletethats...
interesting...
and it sounds hard to do...
it's kat (: wow smiling does actually work :O hehe
ReplyDeleteSee?
ReplyDeleteReally?
ReplyDeleteit works?
or does it only work for some people?
WHY DOESN'T IT WORK FOR ME?!
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP A SMILE ON MY FACE FOR SO LONG! AND I AM TIRED OF DOING THAT! WHY CAN'T I CHEER UP WHEN I SMILE?!
sighs.. me stalk me stalk guigui~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyDelete