Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just the Way You Are

Don't go changing to try and please others,
Because you're perfect just the way you are.
You've never let me down before,
So I'm not going to let you let yourself down  now.

I took the good times, so I'll take the bad times.
And I'll take you just the way you are.
If you fall, I'll catch you quick,
So you're safe, right here with me.

It's not your fault, so don't say sorry.
You're not ugly, that's just misconception.
What is within, reflects without.
You're beautiful to me, in...and out.

It don't matter if you're wider than the average female.
Because one half of the world is, and the other half is not.
Just 'coz you're skinny, don't mean you have everything you want.
Sometimes it's the fatter people who are truly content.

You are beautiful for who you are.
Not for who you were; who you could be,
Or who you want to be,
Or who others want you to be.

So don't condemn yourself.
Accept yourself.
Love yourself.
Believe in Yourself.

Because you're perfect, just the way you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment