Day 1- Greatest Fear and why.
This... is a dilemma. First day off... first question..................and I can't even answer it.
I don't actually have a greatest fear...
Oh, wait. It might be falling. I believe that's my greatest fear.
My greatest fear is falling. I hate falling. I don't know why. Maybe it is because I have "trust issues"...?
But I'm not the sort who would have such a thing. I usually take people at their word... some may even go so far as to call me gullible.
But I just hate falling. Perhaps it's just the inevitable thud and jolting pain when you hit the floor. Or perhaps it's because there's no one to catch me? Maybe it's because I've been left to pick myself up every time I fall. But there's no definitive reason as to why I fear it so much. If everyone knew the reason behind their fears - most people wouldn't even have a fear anymore.
Hence - the legendary Jennifer ... is afraid of falling.
(This turned out to be unexpectedly long...>_>)
No comments:
Post a Comment