Day 2 - A Weird Fact About Yourself
So, after wracking my brains for some weird and random fact about myself that's actually worth blogging about... I have finally come up with three:
1. I like cartoons/animated movies. A lot. Oh and movie soundtracks. I dislike MA 15+ movies, etc.
2. I like ribbons and floor-length dresses. Like the ones with hoop skirts, etc.
3. I like video games - but never manage to play them.
So... you're probably thinking... wow... but I just really love them. I'm a sucker for Disney/Pixar movies especially. But I like all animated movies. And the soundtracks. Mustn't forget the soundtracks! I love all movie soundtracks. Call it a fetish if you want... but I just do! I love listening to instrumental music. :D
And then... there were ribbons and full-length dresses... I guess it's just the whole fairytale thing I have going? But I really do love floor-length dresses.
And last but not least... Video Games. I... can be called obsessed... about graphics. And video games, have AWESOME graphics. Plus anime :D
So there you go... 3 random/weird/little-known facts about myself.
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment