Friday, May 27, 2011

DAY TEN: "Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul."

Day 10 - Favorite Materialized Object


It's not the material possessions that are the most important to life, but the immaterial things like relationships, friendship, goodness, love, etc. But that's irrelevant to this question. So here we go:


Hm... hard choice - once again. I am a very indecisive person. So I guess my favourite materialized object would have to be one out of these three:


A Book: - Books to me, are like my constant companions. People need stories you know? Just as much as they need food. =]


A Pencil: - You can do so much with a lead pencil. You can write with it, draw with it, tap with it, twirl with it. It puts on paper, what you have in your head. I get very attached to my lead pencils... that's why I feel sad everytime I lose one.


MY Laptop: - That's right! Not just any laptop, but my laptop. Simple. Because I can do almost anything on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment